[kde-edu]: Want to participate in Season of KDE

Phanindra Ramesh Challa cpr.17a at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 14:26:51 CEST 2011

Hi all,
        I am Phanindra Ramesh Challa, an engineering student from
India. I am new to KDE and want to participate in Season of KDE. I am
very interested in developing games for children which enhance their
learning capabilities. So, I have found kde-edu can be a good platform
for me to participate in Season of KDE and start my exploration in
open source development.

So, can I request you to kindly tell me the details about
participating in Season of KDE, its prerequisites?

Thank you,

Phanindra Ramesh Challa