[kde-edu]: Re: New KDE Edu website

Elena Ramírez eramirez at ximdex.com
Tue Apr 12 16:34:07 CEST 2011

El 12/04/2011 16:00, Frederik Gladhorn escribió:
> On Tuesday 12. April 2011 12.09.36 Aleix Pol wrote:
>
>> Here we can find the new KDE Edu website: http://93.174.4.171/
>>
>> Any comments or questions?
>>
> We already discussed some changes during the sprint, so please let me know
> when it has been updated (the menu, the clouds are a little dark, the kde-win
> logo).
>
> Thanks!
> Frederik

If technology don't hinder me, tonight I will make a new commit with the
new order of the menu, the kde-win logo and the layout for search
results. Maybe I'll need one day more to make a better image for the
home page instead of the "whining tree" :)
>> Aleix
>>
>> PS: We thought about moving it to edu.kde.org, but there were little issues
>> that Elena (our web designer :) wanted to fix first.

PS. This is the first e-mail I receive from kde-edu at kde.org. So if I've
missed something please forward it to me ;)