[kde-edu]: Usability report from Caixa Mágica

Aleix Pol aleixpol at kde.org
Sat Apr 16 13:37:56 CEST 2011

Hi,
As we discussed some days ago Flávio Moringa, from the project that deployed
KDE in Portugal schools, has sent me the usability reports they prepared to
see what's needed to deploy properly KDE in education environments for young
children.

Thank you Flavio! :)

It would be really nice if someone good in Portuguese (who isn't trying to
deduce what's it talking about like I am :) could provide a a list of issues
addressed in this document so that we can take actions in the cases we think
it's appropriate.

I've uploaded the file in my server because it was too big to be attached:
http://proli.net/meu/kdeedu/Relatorio_CM_v7.pdf

Thanks again and let's try to make KDE better for everyone! :D

Aleix