[kde-edu]: Re: New KDE Edu website

Aleix Pol aleixpol at kde.org
Wed Apr 13 20:52:01 CEST 2011

On Wed, Apr 13, 2011 at 8:37 AM, Burkhard Lück <lueck at hube-lueck.de> wrote:

> Am Mittwoch, 13. April 2011, um 04:07:36 schrieb Percy Camilo Triveño
> Aucahuasi:
> > Amazing job!
> >
> > I know that it could be a little late, but: Why we can not support other
> > languages​​ besides english? ... If the problem is not enough people to
> > help ... I can do my best to put that content on spanish (yes, my bit :))
> >
> okular.kde.org is translatable via the kde i18n tool chain, mail to
> translators (kde-i18n-doc.kde.org)
>
> --
> Burkhard Lück

A new version of the webpage has been uploaded. It fixes the issues we found
during the sprint (and some of those mentioned here also).

@Andreas: As I said in Bilbao, I fully agree that texts can be improved, you
can find the sources here:
http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/www/sites/www-devel/edu/, I guess the best way
for you would be to check it out. To commit you'll need to have permission,
because www requires some extra privileges. If you prefer, you can send a
patch with your changes and someone else can commit it

Thanks!
Aleix

Aleix