[kde-edu]: Re: New KDE Edu website

Percy Camilo Triveño Aucahuasi percy.camilo.ta at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 04:07:36 CEST 2011

Amazing job!

I know that it could be a little late, but: Why we can not support other
languages​​ besides english? ... If the problem is not enough people to help
... I can do my best to put that content on spanish (yes, my bit :))

This site is a major step over the current one, I think it has better design
ideas.

Great effort, thanks to all people doing this ;)

Cheers,
Percy