[kde-edu]: Re: Kig exporters: fix for rational bezier curves

Raoul raoulb at bluewin.ch
Sun Apr 10 00:23:52 CEST 2011

Hi Maurizio,

> It seems that we are now migrating kdeedu to git, and no svn commits
> are allowed.

Ok, no problem for me to wait.

> We must wait some time before committing patches.

Du you need another patch or can you reuse the svn diff patch?
Or should I send the whole files?

I had no time yet to checkout the git repositories.

BTW: What's the best way to do this? When possible I
would like not to have the full kdeedu repository.

Currently I had a non-recursive svn checkout of kdeedu and within
that a full checkout of kig.

> Concerning the "ImpVisitor" object, I must confess that I have no
> idea of their use and how they work.  If there is someone that can
> answer Raoul, he is welcome!

I think I know how the Visitors work in general but
it's just this single point I think is wrong but I'm not 100% sure.

-- Raoul