[kde-edu]: R: Re: Kartesio

LucaTringali TRINGALINVENT at libero.it
Thu Apr 7 17:23:54 CEST 2011

After some work, I made the code of Kartesio follow KDE's coding guide lines:
http://quickgit.kde.org/?p=scratch%2Flucatringali%2Fkartesio.git&a=summary
I created a class called "Calculations" that contains all the functions that
calculate the best fit curve, while the MainWindow class contains the functions
that draw the user interface. I hope it's better now. I'm sorry about the bad
coding style, but I'm not a programmer: just a chemist. Let me know what do you
think about it... I'm using this program to find approximation curves for some
experimental plot (calibration of Abbe's refractometer, for example).

Luca Tringali