[kde-edu]: Re: kde-edu is now on git

Ian Monroe ian at monroe.nu
Tue Apr 5 15:04:12 CEST 2011

Currently the kdegraphics meta-repo looks a bit like its just a hack
to aide in the development of the kdegraphics tarball.

But as a longterm solution, cmake does have some pretty magical
advanced stuff to allow you to build dependent packages that I think
we could use to make a meta-repo. And then there's also kdesrc-build
of course.

Ian