[kde-edu]: New export filters for Kig

Raoul raoulb at bluewin.ch
Fri Sep 17 00:55:28 CEST 2010

Hi,

I just finished the first version of my patch.
It can export most objects, supports colors and
pen styles (but no linewidth yet).
Multiline text is not supported, but we get
full TeX formula typesetting for free :-)
There are some issues with the Grid.
(And no support for polar grids.)

I have a bunch of test files which I could provide
if desired.

To get more correct loci curves I set the
export parameters for generic curves to much
higher values. This may cause problems with
many curves in a drawing.

Maybe we should add an Option like "High quality curves"
together with a warning that this can lead to very big
files.

Anyway we have to fix these exports as f.e. the hyperbola
have an ugly gap!

Please comment on the patch. Any input helps improving it :-)

BTW: I tested the PGF exporter. We really should combine
these latex-embedded exports.

-- Raoul