No subject

Tue Sep 7 01:34:01 CEST 2010

It is necessary that the current kmplot folder doesn't exist or that it
is empty at least, so that the server will start error 404 handling. I
improved this handler to catch every request underneath a given folder,
in my example /kmplot.

Instead of removing the files I could move them to an archive folder.
But because of svn it is not necessary: the old files could be restored
using an appropriate revision number from the repository any later time.

Please let me know your suggestions about this issue and my suggested
work around.

Best regards

Matthias