[kde-edu]: Module policies regarding mobile versions of KDE Edu applications

Aleix Pol aleixpol at kde.org
Thu Oct 14 18:35:32 CEST 2010

Hi,
As you may have noticed I've been starting a mobile version of KAlgebra. I
added it into kdeedu/kalgebra/mobile.

The question is similar to the one i brought up when I started the plasmoid.
Where do I keep it?
I don't think I want distributors do package the mobile version into desktop
distributions. I guess the best would be to disable the compilation by
default but first I would prefer to know what do you think about it.

Marble people: what are you doing on that regard?

Thanks!
Aleix