[kde-edu]: Re: New KDE-Edu logo

Torsten Rahn tackat at t-online.de
Tue Oct 5 17:58:47 CEST 2010

Looks great.

There are two issues I have with the current version though:

* The transparency for the "Edu / plant" part looks overdone. I suggest to
remove it. It looks cleaner and easier on the eyes.

* The catch line "Grow Your Knowledge" is nice. But it gets harder to read for
small versions. And usually such catch lines aren't part of the logo but
rather get added along the logo (also because they are subject to change more
frequently than the actual logo itself).

So I suggest that  an additional version gets offered without the catch line
(and maybe a black white / grayscale version for places where a colorful
version isn't appropriate).

Best Regards,
Torsten