[kde-edu]: Application pages on userbase.kde.org wiki

Matthias Meßmer matthias at familie-messmer.de
Mon May 31 09:55:11 CEST 2010

Hello,

I started to copy some content from edu.kde.org to userbase. Anne Wilson
told me about some interesting guidlines and tools for creating and
maintaining application pages for consistancy in userbase wiki:

General page layout:
http://userbase.kde.org/PageLayout

Common content of app pages:
http://userbase.kde.org/Applications/Style_Guide

Toolbox with wikitext snippets:
http://userbase.kde.org/Toolbox#Add_an_i18n_language_bar

Additionally Anne made clear that all application pages should be
created at the top level. So finally I compared the pages of Krita,
KStars and Parley and wrote a page for KmPlot:
http://userbase.kde.org/KmPlot

I even began the german translation: http://userbase.kde.org/KmPlot_(de)

Have a look at let me hear/read what you think

Have fun!

Matthias