[kde-edu]: Work on the new layout for the web site

Anne-Marie Mahfouf annemarie.mahfouf at free.fr
Sun May 30 15:03:36 CEST 2010

Hi Matthias, hi all,

First thanks for coming back to help with this as that requires some web
development knowledge! Fortunately we also have Daniel L :-)

So far we identified a few problems we need to discuss (mailing list or IRC?):

- menu entries on top and their sub-entries
We agreed on:
News --- About Us ----- Applications ----- Contact Us
but we do not have all sub menus.

- userbase and techbase structure: what to put there and where? We could move
the "More Info" page to userbase. Parley and KStars have already userbase
pages, what if we need more content to add. Do we only have 1 {user/tech}base
page per app? For example a tutorial on how to use the Parley editor and
upload a file. It would be good to have Anne W and Lydia associated to the
discussion.

Anne-Marie