[kde-edu]: LinearMotor contextinfo for step

Burkhard Lück lueck at hube-lueck.de
Mon May 24 21:58:31 CEST 2010

Am Montag, 24. Mai 2010, um 21:06:07 schrieb Aditya C.S:
> Hi,
>    This is the linearmotor description file for contextinfo in step.Please
> review the file and commit it if it's accepted

Looks quite good to me, I'll commit if no one objects.

Please look at steps documentation in kdeedu/doc/step/tutorials.docbook and
kdeedu/doc/step/index.docbook.
There are already some descriptions of the objects used in step.

Maybe you could reuse some of these infos for missing contextinfo files or or
sync that with existing contextinfo files?

I would be great to get the missing contextinfos, If you are able to send them
the next days; I'll talk with our translation teams and try to get them into
the next release 4.5.

Thanks.

--
Burkhard Lück