[kde-edu]: Crossword puzzles

Adam 'foo-script' Rakowski foo-script at o2.pl
Thu May 13 20:30:44 CEST 2010

Good job Sabine :)

In http://ambaradan.i-iter.org/voxhumanitatis/file/b7fc8f4fa976/khangman/eng-pol/KHMprofessionVH-eng-pol.kvtml I found a little mistake. "Doctor" (Polish: "doktor") means "someone with PhD degree" e.g: "doktor matematyki" = "PhD in mathematics". As I suppose "doctor" should mean "someone who cures". It's "lekarz".

Anyway - nice to see these files :)

AR