[kde-edu]: Open source quizzes

Chris Van Bael chris.van.bael at gmail.com
Tue May 11 11:16:33 CEST 2010

Hi all,

I'm the Windows maintainer of Childsplay, Schoolsplay en Cognitionplay
(see www.schoolsplay.org)
Recently we have been working with a company that makes training
computers for elderly people based on our software.
Quizzes are an important part of their version for the Dutch market.
In the open source version we have the framework but not the content.
So we are looking for quizzes that we can use in our version.
Do anybody have any links to open source quizzes in different languages?

Greets,

Chris