[kde-edu]: Akademy talks, BOFs and workshops

Anne-Marie Mahfouf annemarie.mahfouf at free.fr
Tue Mar 30 17:37:40 CEST 2010

On Tuesday 30 March 2010 14:14:53 Lydia Pintscher wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 30, 2010 at 16:04, Anne-Marie Mahfouf
>
> <annemarie.mahfouf at free.fr> wrote:
> > I had the wish (dream?) that we could do an Edu day again like in Glasgow
> > but this does not seem to be in the plans of the committee...
> >
> > Or do I need to request it strongly and where?
>
> Please do request it at akademy-talks at kde.org.
>

> Cheers
> Lydia
I just got a reply (a few minutes after I asked!) which tells me:

"I don't think there really is room for an Edu day... However... Some of the
Nokia guys are putting together an LTSP workshop (which could easily have an
education flavour if if you are interested).
I would suggest that you encourage as many KDE Edu folk to get talks submitted
as possible. If we get enough good submissions, then we would have
justification for a session dedicated to KDE Edu, certainly."

So can we flood them with proposals? ;-)

Anne-Marie