[kde-edu]: I want to apply for KHangMan project from GSoC 2010

Lydia Pintscher lydia at kde.org
Tue Mar 23 09:23:25 CET 2010

On Tue, Mar 23, 2010 at 00:46, Gabriel Voicu <ping.gabi at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello everybody,
>
> My name is Voicu Gabriel and I am studying Computer Science at Polytechnics
> University of Bucharest.
>
> I would like to apply for your KHangMan edu project from GSoC 2010, because
> I think that it would be fun and I have some ideas to make him more
> interesting. I worked at some games that look similar with KHangMan, so I
> have some experience in this domain. In addition, I can handle pretty well
> C++ and I started to learn QT some time ago.
>
> What should I do now to increase my chances of being accepted to this
> project?
> Can you tell me how can I contact Anne-Marie Mahfouf ( the mentor of this
> project ) to speak with her more about the solution?
>
> Thank you and have a nice day!

Hi :)

to increase your chance of getting accepted get in contact with your
possible mentor and other people in the community and flesh out your
idea with them. Have a good time-line. Make the proposal a bit visual,
ie have mock-ups, screenshots or similar.

Anne-Marie is away for a week without internet starting today. She'll
read this when she's back I am sure.

Cheers
Lydia

--