[kde-edu]: Scramble: New KDE EDU game

Keval Vora kevalvora at gmail.com
Fri Mar 19 13:22:41 CET 2010

Hi,

We can have various hints in terms of pictures and text for words as pointed
out Sabine. Managing different languages and scripts will be a challenging
task but will be a beneficial feature of the game, I also feel we better go
for it.

I am planning to apply for GSoC 2010 with my idea "Scramble". I would love
to know if anyone from KDE's community would like to mentor me?

Waiting for a positive response.

--
Thanks & Regards,
Keval Vora