[kde-edu]: 2 gsocs for rocs?

Wagner de Melo Reck wagner.reck at gmail.com
Mon Mar 15 18:09:18 CET 2010

Hello
First my name is Wagner Reck, by now i am helping Tomaz with Rocs

Em Segunda-feira 15 Março 2010, às 09:51:10, Tomaz Canabrava escreveu:
> Hello all.
>
> the initial idea was 'tomaz 's going to try to be a studant this year'
> but I think that will be impossible. ;)
> I have already started to chat with 2 studants that are willing to
> help rocs become more than it is,
> and improve the existing tools.

Just to you all know, the ideas are from kde ideas list and more ones:
includes, New data structure support (to future not
only work with graphs but lists, trees, double linked lists and other data
structures),  animation and zoom/pan

[]'s
Wagner Reck