[kde-edu]: R: Re: R: Re: icee [chemistry]

Rebetez Etienne etienne.rebetez at oberwallis.ch
Wed Jun 16 22:39:29 CEST 2010

Am Mittwoch, 16. Juni 2010, 15:18:49 schrieb TRINGALINVENT at libero.it:
> Maybe a better idea is to integrate Icee directly into Kalzium. This will
> make simplier
> things, because I'll continue developing Icee as an extension of Kalzium,
> and then
> release less quickly the autonomous version.
> So, if there's a Kalzium developer, please tell me what to do.
>
> Luca Tringali

Hi Luca

Cool, i like titrations;)
If you polish the application, i don't see why not putting it for example in
the calculation widget from kalzium. Annma alredy pointed at some issues.

You could try to put icee in a qwidget, so it's easy to add it in an
application or another widget.

Have a look at other code, get a svn copy
(http://techbase.kde.org/Getting_Started/Sources/Anonymous_SVN). When you have
a patch put it on the revewbord (http://reviewboard.kde.org). IMHO it's a nice
place to discuss code.

Etienne