[kde-edu]: icee [chemistry]

TRINGALINVENT at libero.it TRINGALINVENT at libero.it
Tue Jun 15 12:12:22 CEST 2010

Hello everybody,
some weeks ago I wrote some suggestions about Kalzium, and said that
I was writing a program, called IceeQt, for analitical chemistry. IceeQt can
be
used in two ways: it can take a system of theorical equations of equilibria
and return the equation that describes the changing of a parameter in function
of an initial concentration, or it can take the experimental data from a
titration,
plotting them, and find out the equivalence point and the equation of a curve
that approximate the trend of the points.
Now I'm ready to release the first version of this software. You can find it
here:
http://zorbaproject.uuuq.com/pages/index.php?
sezione=IceeQt&lang=English&page=Download

You can download the binary package or install iceeQt from source code with
qmake
make
sudo make install

What do you think about it? Could it be included in Kde-Edu? Are there changes
to do?

Luca Tringali
Student of chemistry, university of Trieste, Italy