[kde-edu]: Math formats in KDE Edu

Sabine Cretella s.cretella at gmail.com
Mon Jun 7 22:11:59 CEST 2010

Aleix, may I please see some examples (files etc.)? I would like to show
them to Bèrto. Eventually Ambaradan could be a solution, but I cannot tell
right now. We really have to see what we are talking about. This would also
help with localization.

Also consider that Parley's next version can use LaTeX - I already made some
simple fraction exercises for my kids this way and it works quite fine.

Well, please let me know :-)

Cheers, Sabine