[kde-edu]: kbruch name (was New Website edu.kde.org)

Anne-Marie Mahfouf annemarie.mahfouf at free.fr
Sun Jun 6 20:41:55 CEST 2010

Hi,

I do agree with Frederik that KBruch is weird as a name (and unpronounceable
for a French) and not fit totally as we merged K% in it.
Changing it now however could hurt the app.
I suggest that if we broaden the app for something more generic (tests in
several maths areas) then we could change the name. We reflected at the Randa
meeting that the current KBruch was pretty limited in its scope (based on user
feedback) and that it would be good to make it more generic and give more
power to teachers and parents to take control of the program. How: that's to
decide...
If that happens I think we then could change the name.

Anne-Marie