[kde-edu]: kbruch name (was New Website edu.kde.org)

Frederik Gladhorn gladhorn at kde.org
Sun Jun 6 17:33:35 CEST 2010

On Sunday 06 June 2010 11:29:23 Aleix Pol wrote:
> We only want to show the applications ready for the use, so playground
> wouldn't make much sense.
> k% was merged into kbruch, so let's not confuse people :)

If someone worked on these, how about renaming the app.
For me as German KBruch makes perfect sense, but is not sexy at all. Plus
Bruch == fractions which is not fitting any more if it also include
percentages...
If I put on my English speaking hat, it sounds horrible and doesn't make much
sense.

How about changing that for KDE SC 4.6? (No, I don't have a good new name just
now...)
KBruchProzente, obviously.

Fluff,
Frederik