[kde-edu]: LinuxCon Education Summit: Schedule Announced

Sebastian Dziallas sebastian at when.com
Fri Jul 30 02:28:10 CEST 2010

On Thu, Jul 29, 2010 at 10:32 PM, Aleix Pol <aleixpol at kde.org> wrote:
> On Thu, Jul 29, 2010 at 6:09 PM, Sebastian Dziallas <sebastian at when.com>
> wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> as previously mentioned, there will be an Education Summit taking
>> place in conjunction with LinuxCon in Boston on August 9. We are happy
>> to announce the final schedule today. Please check the following wiki
>> page for further information on our speakers and abstracts:
>> http://teachingopensource.org/index.php/LinuxCon_2010
>>
>> Registration for LinuxCon is still open. We are also still entitled to
>> offer 20% discounts to attendees, so if you're interested, drop me a
>> line. We would also like to provide the attendees of the Education
>> Summit with t-shirts / lunch. If you or your company would be
>> interested in sponsoring that, please email me as soon as possible.
>>
>> Thanks for your attention and looking forward to meeting you in August!
>>
>> --Sebastian Dziallas
>
> Hi,
> I won't be able to go for sure and I doubt anyone else from the team will.
> Are the talks videos or materials going to be available? That would be
>  really interesting.
> Thanks,
> Aleix

Hey,

I'm sorry for the late notice - I certainly see that making travel
plans would be quite late now. We're hoping to record at the very
least some sessions and I'm also investigating the possibility of live
video streaming. We can also ask our speakers to provide the slides
they used.

Thanks,
--Sebastian