[kde-edu]: R: Re: plasma edu

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Thu Jul 15 19:02:43 CEST 2010

On July 15, 2010, TRINGALINVENT at libero.it wrote:
> That's right, we need to know what we are going to create. That's why we
> should ask to many teachers (from every grade) what they will like in a
> workspace for schools.
> then we must create some mockups, and finally start building it.
> I'm talking with italian primary (from 5 to 10 years childs) schools
> teachers. Their students are foundamentally Neo-readers. In one week I
> think I should have some mockups ready.

nice! :) in addition to mockups, it would be excellent to also document the
usage requirements the teachers would like to have. e.g. how do they (or would
they like to) bring the main desktop interface into the workflow of their
classes?

i look forward to seeing what you come up with ...

--
Aaron J. Seigo
humru othro a kohnu se