[kde-edu]: R: Re: plasma edu

TRINGALINVENT at libero.it TRINGALINVENT at libero.it
Thu Jul 15 12:35:12 CEST 2010

That's right, we need to know what we are going to create. That's why we should
ask to many teachers (from every grade) what they will like in a workspace for
schools.
then we must create some mockups, and finally start building it.
I'm talking with italian primary (from 5 to 10 years childs) schools teachers.
Their students are foundamentally Neo-readers. In one week I think I
should have some mockups ready.

Luca Tringali

about