[kde-edu]: KDE-Edu on UserBase

Matthias Meßmer matthias at familie-messmer.de
Tue Jul 6 19:06:15 CEST 2010

Hi,

each of the 20 applications currently shipped with kde-edu has its page
on UserBase now with at least one ore more screen shots, a short
description, a feature list and a link to the on-line handbook. Look at
[1].

I went through all applications and tried to give them a consistent
layout considering typographic guidelines[2] on UserBase.

I am not familiar with all edu apps, so, please, if you find a mistake
don't hesitate to correct it. That includes my poor English, too!

Best regards

Matthias alias pipesmoker

[1] http://userbase.kde.org/Applications/Education
[2] http://userbase.kde.org/Typographical_Guidelines