[kde-edu]: Rsobotic Simulation game mentor request

ranjith kannikara ranjithkannikara at gmail.com
Mon Jan 4 09:47:32 CET 2010

Hi all,

We are a group of 4 BTech final year students of computer science and
engineering, Kerala , India. We are developing a a robotic simulator wrapped
with a game. We have registered the project under GPL and hosted in
sourceforge this is our project page
https://sourceforge.net/projects/virtualrobo/

We request if some is ready to mentor our project , please do contact us
through sourceforge or through direct mail if some one is interested. here
is the request we had put in sourceforge..

"
In the project which is a game/robotic simulator, the user can create a
circuit for robot and simulate the robot to a virtual world where he can
compete his robot with other robots to clear the levels in the virtual world
game. the user is indented to create wheeled robots.

We would like to see if some one who has enough experience ready to guide us
in this project. The main areas where we seek advisor/mentor are.

1) Circuit simulation

2) Game development

Some documentations over the design of the project is ready.

We will start hte coding of the project from 24th of this month ( 24/01/'10)
and like to release atleast the first beta version of the game by theend of
june 2010.

If interested ones contact us through email as soon as possible , we can
have detailed chat about the project and start coding from the above said
time."

Regards

--
Ranjith Babu Kannikara