[kde-edu]: www/media/includes/classes

Ben Cooksley sourtooth at gmail.com
Fri Feb 19 10:10:28 CET 2010

On Fri, Feb 19, 2010 at 9:24 PM,  <annemarie.mahfouf at free.fr> wrote:
> Maybe we can remove the old site (I was left alone to port to the current style so I did what I could...)

svn will ensure that this isn't lost, as it will still be accessible
through history, so this can safely be removed.

> We have data on the website due to the inadequacy of KDE to solve the GHNS server problem before OpenDesktop.org was fully operational (i have raised this problem for years but no solution came up). This data will be gone in the future (KLettres). For Marble I have no idea what is taking so much space.

This explains why the GHNS data is here then. Perhaps this data could
be migrated to OpenDesktop.org in the future?

> Sadly I have no clue on what is going on for sub websites like edu in the near future. What style will we use? when? I would like to have highlights about this before the Edu meeting in May so we can work on this and take decisions as a group. Thanks in advance,

Others in the web team will know more about this than me....
Essentially it is just a case of using the following line in site.inc

$templatepath = "chihuahua/";