[kde-edu]: Lead the integration of KmPlot and KAlgebra to GSoC 2010

Percy Camilo Triveño Aucahuasi percy.camilo.ta at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 00:35:03 CET 2010

Hi Aleix,

>i will probably apply as a student in KDevelop, so I won't be able to
mentor that.
I understand, I will try to contact with any active developer of KmPlot. In
any case I already updated the entry of the list ;)

>If there's a student on that, I could (and want to) have an eye on that
probably, though.
As I say,  I would like to be student for this project.

>Oh, and we should require some passion, can we do that?
yes

>I'm a little tired of soul-less gsoc students. :P
Oka ;) ... I'm going to give my best effort on promoting the project

Thanks,
Percy