[kde-edu]: Leitner system

Sabine Emmy Eller s.eller at voxhumanitatis.org
Mon Feb 15 21:55:46 CET 2010

Hi, Please note that you can use the data we have here:
http://ambaradan.i-iter.org/voxhumanitatis/file/1e534c4c1694/

The format used withing KDE-Edu projects right now is kvtml. Any addition to
our data in terms of translations goes automatically into this format for
Parley and KHangMan. Updates for now are not regular since I am trying to
understand which language combinations people use for.

Furthermore: we need people who group the present vocabulary into "lessons"
so that we can create "real lessons". The idea could also be to align the
creation of lessons to actually used language courses, but we really do need
people to help with that.

Cheers, Sabine