[kde-edu]: Re: git conversion

Sebastian Stein seb_stein at gmx.de
Tue Dec 21 23:05:25 CET 2010

Niko Sams <niko.sams at gmail.com> [101220 19:10]:
> Kde is moving towards git, and so is kdeedu. This crucial part about
> that are conversion
> rules. I wrote those rules for kdemodules including kdeedu you might
> want to use.

Ok, I tested KBruch and it seems the conversion worked out fine. The
git log goes back till the initial import in 2003, which is pretty cool :-)

As KBruch has no dependencies to other special libs, I was able to compile
and start the version from git after changing the CMakeList.txt file to:

----snippet----

project(kbruch)

find_package(KDE4 REQUIRED)
include(KDE4Defaults)

include_directories( ${KDE4_INCLUDES} )

add_subdirectory( src )

----snippet----

As I wrote before in this thread, I'm not sure if that was a correct way of
changing the cmake stuff, but at least it compiles.

So from my point of view, the svn2git rules work and can be applied to
kbruch.

What is the next step?

Regards,

Sebastian