[kde-edu]: Questions and Answer educational application, some progress

simion ploscariu simion314 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 7 19:15:10 CET 2010

I am realy sorry for I had send that earlyer email with a bas subject,
I repet it belove,
I am realy,realy sorry

Hi all, i has some free time and i coded the application I was talking
about in an earlier email. It is not ready, on my next free time break
I will add more stuff and some ideas feedback would be nice.
Here i described it
http://simion314.wordpress.com/2010/12/07/educational-softare-qa/
some images also are there.
I used QtCreator to build the project and to make the application work
you will have to place the resource folder near the executable.
I am not a experienced c++ coder and I done it in a hurry , my design
could not be so fortunate but I can fix it
I will have to do some other work for some time so i had to post it
now,I did not had time to do more testing,add more features and data.
Hope I will have soon more time and some feedback