[kde-edu]: R: Re: Inviting the RKWard team to KDE

LucaTringali TRINGALINVENT at libero.it
Wed Aug 25 11:27:34 CEST 2010

HI,
I just took a look at RKWard screenshots, and I think it could be
intresting to interact with its developers. Anyway we should
think of the future of the two projects (both Cantor and RKWard)
because if we start work togheter the two programs will probably
became very similar, and maybe someone would think that it's
useless to have two applications with different names that do the
same thing.

Luca Tringali

>>> Thomas