[kde-edu]: moving to git

Anne-Marie Mahfouf annmam at gmail.com
Tue Aug 24 21:21:11 CEST 2010

Hi all,

Thanks Aaron for the explanations.
We have Marcus (nickname cryos) who will be able to help with the rules (he moved to git in his job and has the proper knowledge) as well as some Marble guys who already wrote theirs.

I am still on vacation without proper internet and with little time but I should be back home and back to KDE next week. I can then see what needs to be done and ping those people in order to get those rules started.

Anne-Marie