[kde-edu]: moving to git

Sebastian Stein seb_stein at gmx.de
Tue Aug 24 19:47:48 CEST 2010

Aleix Pol <aleixpol at kde.org> [100824 19:42]:
> I don't really understand your message, I know KDE is moving but we need to
> provide the rules file. Has this been done already? (besides marble) I don't
> think so...
>
> We haven't discussed how do we want to work with the repository either.

I checked about 2 months back about the status and my assessment at that
time was that it is too early to do something. In the past, KDE Edu has
never been on the brink of KDE and I think this won't be different with GIT.
So I guess KDE Edu will move to git when the majority of projects do.

Best wishes,

Sebastian
--
http://sebstein.hpfsc.de/