[kde-edu]: Introducement

Anne-Marie Mahfouf annemarie.mahfouf at free.fr
Wed Apr 28 21:35:38 CEST 2010

On Wednesday 28 April 2010 21:21:55 Adam 'foo-script' Rakowski wrote:
> Hi,
>
>  I'm Adam Rakowski, CS&IT student from Poland. During this summer I will be
> working on improving KHangMan, as a GSoC project. My mentor is Anne Marie
> Mahfouf. It's a pleasure to join your team :)
>
>  AR
Hi Adam,

Welcome to KDE develoment and as Sabine says, KHangMan is a great game which
needs some love! So it'll be a very useful SoC!

I am very happy that you contribute to it and I'll do my best to guide you,
with the help of all the other KDE-Edu and KDE developers.

Best regards and have fun within KDE,

Anne-Marie