[kde-edu]: Announcing GSoC students for KDE-Edu

Anne-Marie Mahfouf annemarie.mahfouf at free.fr
Mon Apr 26 21:41:45 CEST 2010

Hi,

We have several students accepted (I counted 8) for Google Summer of Code in
KDE-Edu projects which is very great!
Well done to them, KDE overall got 50 slots and it was pretty difficult in some
cases to put proposals aside but we had to choose in the end. Those who did
not get accepted can apply for the Season of KDE if they wish.
http://blog.lydiapintscher.de/2010/04/26/gsoc-and-season-of-kde-2010/

I expect the new students to subscribe to this mailing list and present
themselves in a few words if they want. Mailing lists, mails and IRC are the
more common ways to get in touch with the community and to get advices and
help and I am sure that anything that the students will ask here will get
answers!

Cheers,

Anne-Marie