[kde-edu]: G-Soc 2010 regarding

rahimanuddin shaik nani1only at gmail.com
Fri Apr 2 22:33:34 CEST 2010

Hi all,
          This is Rahmanuddin from India. I would like to put my proposals
as a student participant.

1. KAnagram

       a). Time limit on guess time
            I would like to introduce timers that would limit the time taken
for guessing the words. Also
       b). there should be several levels brought into the game that would
determine differnt number                 of  words possible out of given
set of letters
say ,
A T R S A W I H K S M C E

are the given letters

the words possible of lengths(3 onwards only and meaningful)

saw
raw
ace and so on
kiss
miss etc

and so on

2. KHangman

This app , I love it and would like to adapt it, there can be lot of
improvements to be done

be it GUI, more woprds, sounds and so on.

So any one interested in mentoring the above two, please guide me as i am a
newbie and dont know much of the projects, i was just a user, now am a
programmer.

With regards
Rahimanuddin Shaik