[kde-edu]: Parley: Multiple choice mode

Frederik Gladhorn gladhorn at kde.org
Sun Oct 11 18:38:49 CEST 2009

Hi,

On Friday 09 October 2009 10:37:33 Sabine Emmy Eller wrote:
> I am wondering if there is a way to make multiple choice mode automatic,
> that is: to create the kvtml file in such a way, that when training starts,
> it is not the user that has to choose which way he/she wants to do
>  training, but that it is who creates the vocabulary who makes the software
>  switch training mode to multiple choice when a specific file is opened.

The selection of practice modes is a global setting for all of Parley.
There is a wish to make it per document at least.
I'm not currently working on this, any help appreciated of course ;)
In the end it's always a hard decision which settings should be in the kvtml
and which ones are app specific settings.

Greetings
Frederik