[kde-edu]: Thoughts on KDE-Educationals in general

Sabine Emmy Eller s.eller at voxhumanitatis.org
Sun Oct 4 19:33:06 CEST 2009

> > > Have you heard about the opensuse-education project?
> > > http://www.opensuse-education.org/
> > >
> > > They provide a repository for the openSUSE distribution and also a
> live-
> > > CD/DVD. They even provide images for VMware/VirtualBox.
> >
> > where are these CD and DVD isos?
> >
> http://www.opensuse-education.org/download/ISOs/
>
> --
>
> Yes, I am downloading this as well. I just was in the OpenSUSE-Education
chat, talking with Julian. And it looks like this is really a good way to
go.

I can test the live CD on 3 different computers at home and see also what
happens at school (will hand it over to the computer science teacher of my
kids and maybe try it out together with her).

If that works smoothly I really see good chances in going ahead this way.

Cheers, Sabine