[kde-edu]: Kmplot icons

Anne-Marie Mahfouf annemarie.mahfouf at free.fr
Thu Oct 1 13:39:27 CEST 2009

On Wednesday 30 September 2009 00:38:37 Aleix Pol wrote:
> hi list!
> I've seen there's some kmplot icons i could use in KAlgebra and I was
> wondering if we can move them to some common place that that we can all
>  take advantage of them. :)
>
> Thanks!
> Aleix

Hi,

I asked around and you have several solutions:
1. neatest solution would be to have those icons in Oxygen style and thus
moved to kdesupport/oxygen-icons and thus available to all applications.
I doubt this is feasible, looking at the work the Oxygen team has, I am quite
sure this won't happen for 4.4
They should be added there:
http://techbase.kde.org/index.php?title=Projects/Oxygen/Missing_Icons
2. we can move them in a separate package so all edu apps can use them
for example in kdeedu/data/icons or kdeedu/icons
3. you can duplicate them with different names in KAlgebra

2. is probably the best while we wait for Oxygen ones.
(we would need an Oxygen artist only for us as many actions icons are to be
done)

Best regards,

Anne-Marie