[kde-edu]: KHangMan and Arabic Script

Sabine Emmy Eller s.eller at voxhumanitatis.org
Sun Nov 29 21:37:35 CET 2009

Thank you Anne-Marie!

Take your time. I am just working on various files for small languages. The
reasoning is always the same: people need to see something that they did and
since we don't have automatic file creation for now I am creating some very
basic contents that are easy to transfer to many less resourced languages.

Cheers, Sabine