[kde-edu]: KHangMan and Arabic Script

Sabine Emmy Eller s.eller at voxhumanitatis.org
Sun Nov 29 21:06:35 CET 2009

Hmmm ... that's odd - since utf-8 is utf-8

Ok - I will now try to get Udmurt with Cyrillic script and then I will try
with an Indian language (Tamil). Eventually Greek as well.

I could imagine it to be a problem of right to left handling ... maybe I
should go for Hebrew as well if the others work fine. I know for a fact that
special chars like the special n used in Joola (dyo) work fine.

Thank you Jeremy for the feedback!

Sabine