[kde-edu]: regarding STEP for education

Akarsh Simha akarshsimha at gmail.com
Sun Nov 22 18:17:34 CET 2009

> > Knock, Knock, any one there!
> >
> > after reading the minutes of the recent meeting I came to know that Step
> > needs help.  Does it mean that no one is maintaining step?
>
> Exactly, we need someone to step up and care about Step.

Usually, Step is a nice project to develop for Physics Students in
their first undergraduate year. I think it would be a wonderful idea
to get some freshers to maintain Step, so that they learn both
programming and Physics as they contribute.

@Nagarjun: Would it be a good idea to fish out interested students
	   from your own target student community, to take Step
	   forward?

Regards
Akarsh