[kde-edu]: regarding STEP for education

Tomaz Canabrava tumaix at gmail.com
Sun Nov 22 13:49:48 CET 2009

Sorry for the delay on getting in contact,
I'm sure Step still has it's original creator, but aparently,
he doesn't have much time coding for it nowdays,
I'm not the maintaner of step, I maintain Rocs ( for programming classes ),
but any help in any app is greatly appreciated.

On Sun, Nov 22, 2009 at 2:10 AM, Nagarjun G. <nagarjun at gnowledge.org> wrote:
> Nagarjun G. wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> Greetings from India!  First of all congratulations for making Step.
>>
>> We at gnowledge.org lab in India promote the use of free software for
>> science and mathematics education.  Step came to my attention recently
>> and we started exploring its potential for using it in Indian schools
>> and colleges.
>>
>> I would like to know if any schools or colleges already using, or if any
>> tutorials already available for this nice application.
>>
>> Do you have a separate mailing list where Step related issues are
>> discussed?
>>
>> We can contribute to creating documentation and creating lesson plans,
>> video tutorials etc using step.
>>
>> Let me know if any others are working on this.
>>

> Knock, Knock, any one there!
>
> after reading the minutes of the recent meeting I came to know that Step
> needs help.  Does it mean that no one is maintaining step?
>
> Nagarjuna

Um Computador sem Windows é como um Navio sem dançarinas de Can-Can