[kde-edu]: Klassroom for kde-edu

Lydia Pintscher lydia at kde.org
Fri Nov 20 01:49:10 CET 2009

Heya folks :)

as discussed in the kde-edu meeting a few hours ago we want to get
more people into edu as it really needs some fresh blood. One way we
want to do this is by joining the forum team in one of their Klassroom
tutorials.

I was thinking of two possible ways to do this: One course about
fixing a bug or writing a smallish feature for any of the apps and
another course if possible on doing screencasts showcasing some of the
coolest edu stuff. For the first one I'd need a dev or two willing to
do it. For the second one I'd need a mentor from the promo team who
knows how to do awesome screencasts and someone involved with the edu
apps to be shown.
More cool ideas for an edu Klassroom are of course welcome.

Let me know if you are interested in doing this and I will get you in
touch with the right people and hand over some cookies ;-)

Cheers
Lydia

--
Lydia Pintscher